Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thy ankle

You know those days (In my case over a week ago) That you wait to get in to see a medi center doctor because you really hurt but you don't know what you did? Ya that's me I waited, finally got in, then sent to get an x-ray... and never heard back from them. I took that as a its not broken sign.

The flaw:

IT STILL REALLY HURTS!

The plan:

Going to my doctor tomorrow and hopefully he can tell me what I did. I am going crazy not being to walk because I want to! That and I miss sleep. Sleep is good.

The good news, I can't dance so I don't miss that! No seriously I can't I don't have any dance in me, even the classic move your body thing looks really dorky when I do it.

And that Is what has been on my mind for the last few days... That must make me silly.

(I have huge dark circles under my eyes... it makes me look kinda like an animal... I really need to fix that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment